Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm Back

OK OK OK I get it!!!

I haven't posted for over a year and unlike what this says this isn't Carie it is Kaden and I will cover the things I haven’t posted about.

My Aunt Camille and Uncle Chris Moved to the United Kingdom where it’s actually cold compared to where I live Arizona basically Death Valley without any beaches.

I started 7th grade and junior High I went to Taylor Junior High in Mesa Arizona even though I live in Gilbert because my uncle Jeremy is the Assistant Principal Also my other Uncle Jamie started at Taylor as a Security Guard.


My uncle (gasp I have a lot) Chris went to Afghanistan for the Air Force for about 4 1/2 months.

Now for some more recent events.

I finished school with 4 B’s and 2 C’s it’s not a 4.0 but I’m proud of it I actually enjoyed school this year Gilbert Public Schools still gives me nightmares.

My Grandfather Dennis Arnett had a horrible heart attack he actually was gone and they had to revive him scary stuff this happened the last day of school a couple weeks ago.

Chris came back from War and chilled for a few weeks with Camille but then had to go to California (where Death Valley actually is) to make bombs.


And Now The Most Recent Event of All!



I decided to update my so call dead blog by posting on it to empress you people so expect weekly updates for now see you all later!

2 comments:

Mommy Karen said...

wow kaden, you did a great update, now we need pictures of yourself and friends to "see" how you are doing. tell your mom to take some photos of you and then post them for all to see, esp. aunt camille, she gets lonesome for your face!

Camille Witter said...

YEAH! I want pictures! Its fun to read blog posts that have pictures. I forget what you look like. Keep updating and keeping me in the loop of whats goin on in your lifeypoo :)